Short Paragraph on My Experience with online classes during lockdown
Write a paragraph on sharing your experience with online classes
In this article, "My Experience With Online Classes" we will be discussing about My Online learning experience in detail.
So, Let's Begin.
In January 2020, we saw an outbreak ie; Covid-19 that blew the whole economic, political, and education sector. Above the three "Education Sector" saw a huge blow. Active Learning became impossible because of the Covid-19 Pandemic.
So, schools, have to shift their way of teaching to online mode. Online classes have their advantages and disadvantages.
Advantages of Online Classes
- Students can attend online classes anywhere.
- Students do not need to visit schools, that may be lethal because of Covid-19.
- Students do not hesitate while asking questions in online classes.
- We can save lectures and watch them multiple times.
- We can protect ourselves and our community from getting Covid-19 by attending online classes.
- We do not need to worry about uniforms.
- Online classes, save our time. And we get enough time for self-learning.
- Online classes have made us self-reliant.
- Another advantage of online classes is, online classes are flexible. We can attend online classes from anywhere.
- Apart from this, a student gets access to the best educational materials in the world. Student can also join e-libraries and access the material.
Disadvantages of online classes.
- Not everyone can afford money for buying smartphones.
- Not everyone has access to the Internet.
- Not everyone can afford the Internet packs.
- In online classes, we can not interact or discuss doubts with our classmates.
- In online classes, students can not take part in extra-curricular activities.
- Students are not able to fully concentrate during online classes.
- Students can easily get distracted by messages and notifications.
- The screen light irritates our eyes.
- I miss my teachers and classmates.
- We can not enjoy like we used to do before Covid-19 Lockdown.
How do you feel about Online Classes Essay
Now, at last, I would like to sum up my experience with online classes in the below lines.
No matter what the situation is, we should always try our level best as our industrious teachers do. We can not ignore the reality. We should change ourselves with time. Though online classes have their disadvantages, at the same time, we can't ignore their advantages. Online classes increase our motivation and focus. We get to know about different learning methods via online learning. Online classes give us freedom. It saves our time. And we can utilize that time in learning different arts, like; Dancing, Painting, Writing, Sketching, Drawing, etc.
"Change is the law of nature."
Thank you, for reading The Essay, My experience with online classes.
If you have any questions, please, feel free to contact us at [email protected]