Essay on Messages That The National War Memorial Conveys 500+ Words
Looking for an Essay on Messages That The National War Memorial Conveys, do not worry.
You are at the right place...
Below we have provided you a detailed essay on Messages That The National War Memorial Conveys...
Read till the end.
Essay on Messages That The National War Memorial Conveys
The National War Memorial also known as The NWM, is a national monument in the heart of India, Delhi. It was built to honour & remember the sacrifices of Indian military who fought day and night for Independent India.
The names of the army personnel who were killed during the conflicts with China and Pakistan are inscribed on the memorial walls.
The National War Memorial was inaugurated on 25 February 2019 by Prime Minister Narendra Modi.
The Memorial keeps us reminding the sacrifices of selfless & brave soldiers. The National War Memorial is a symbol of valor sacrifice of those soldiers who fought against Pakistan & China without caring about their lives.
One should visit the place once in a lifetime as it gives us a message of unity, hope & self-sacrifice. It teaches us selflessness and the power of unity.
The National War Memorial consists of 4 concentric circles. The circles have different names. The names of the circles are:
- Amar Chakra (The Circle Immortality.)
- Veerta Chakra (The Circle of Bravery.)
- Tyag Chakra (The Circle of Sacrifice.)
- Raksha Chakra (The Circle of Protection.)
Amar Chakra ( The Circle of Immortality)
The circle of immortality also known as Amar Chakra ha an Obelisk with an eternal flame. The flame represents the immortality of the spirit of the soldiers who sacrificed their lives. It also symbolises that the nation will never forget their sacrifices.
Veerta Chakra (The Circle of Bravery)
Veerta Chakra depicts the bravery of Indian soldiers. It is a covered gallary that shows 6 bronze murals & all representing brave battle actions of Indian Soldiers.
Tyag Chakra (The Circle of Sacrifice)
Tyag Chakra is a symbol of sacrifice by the Indian Army. It depicts the war formation CHAKRAVYUH.
Raksha Chakra (The Circle of Protection)
Raksha Chakra comprises of rows of trees. It is a reassurance to the citizens of India about their safety against any kind of external threat or war.
The National War Memorial is a place where Indian Soldiers who sacrificed their lives for Independent are remembered with great respect & honour. Its aim to make their lives immortal in our memories. It also represents the gratitude of Indian citizens to the armed forces. It ignites the sense of belonging and high moral values in us.
10 Lines on Messages That The National War Memorial Conveys
- The National War Memorial is located in the heart of India & its capital Delhi.
- It was Inaugurated by Prime Minister Narendra Modi in 2019.
- It was built to pay tribute & honour the sacrifices of Indian armed forces who sacrificed their lives in the conflicts with China and Pakistan.
- It is a symbol of self-sacrifice, selfishness, & bravery.
- It gives us a message of unity and strength.
- It teaches not to be selfish.
- It ignites the sense of belonging and patriotism in us.
- The National War Memorial consists of Four concentric circles.
- Each circle has its name.
- The names of the circles are: Amar Chakra, Veerta Chakra, Tyag Chakra, & Raksha Chakra.
F&Q on The National War Memorial
How many names are in the National War Memorial?
13,516 names are inscribed on the wall.
What does the Amar Chakra mean in English?
The Circle of immortality.
Why was National War Memorial built?
To commemorate the sacrifices of the soldiers who sacrificed their lives for Independent India.
How many circles are there in The National War Memorial?
4 Circles namely; Amar Chakra, Veerta Chakra, Tyag Chakra, Raksha Chakra.
Thanks For Reading :
Essay on Messages That The National War Memorial Conveys.
If you have any questions regarding Essay on Messages That The National War Memorial Conveys, please, feel free to ask in the comments section below.