My Vision for India in 2047 Postcard Writing in English Essay
Hello Dear, Below we have provided a postcard essay on "My Vision for India in 2047 postcard writing in English Essay"
So let's begin...
My Vision For India in 2047 Postcard 10 Lines
Worthy Prime Minister of India, Narendra Modi Ji.
My name is .... reading in class...
Today, I want to share my thoughts on my Vision for India in 2047.
- I am optimistic about our future in India.
- We will be the world's largest economy by 2047.
- As we will celebrate our 100th anniversary of Independence in 2047, I want to see my India self-reliant.
- Poverty and illiteracy problems need to be completely eradicated from the country.
- Financial aid and guidance should be given to farmers of our country. So that they can use advanced farming equipment.
- The biggest problem; unemployment, should be erased from the country.
- Those government employees who indulge in corruption and illegal activities must be dismissed from the service.
- India should reduce the no of imports from other countries.
- The idea of unity in diversity and secularism should be endorsed.
- I want to see my India clean and green.
- I want India to be an ideal country for other nations.
Thank You! Narendra Modi Ji
My Vision For India in 2047 Postcard Essay
Respected Prime Minister, Narendra Modi Ji.
With great reverence and regards, I...... studying in class.... from........ school.
I want to express my views on my vision for India.
- My vision for India is that I want to see my country a developed & prosperous country in 2047.
- I also want women of my country to feel safe and equal to men.
- There should be no discrimination between men and women in the country.
- Women should be empowered.
- I want to see every citizen be educated.
- And I want free education and health facilities.
- We should eliminate poverty, corruption problems from the country.
- Technical education should be given more importance.
- Those who have some skills should be given jobs.
- My dream is to make people aware of the importance of health and physical fitness
- I want my India to be pollution-free.
Mr. prime minister,
My vision for India in 2047 postcard in 50 Words
Dear Prime Minister of India,
Narendra Modi Ji.
I want to express my views on my vision for India in 1947.
I want my nation to be free from poverty, unemployment, corruption, crimes, and illegal activities. I want every voice to be heard. There should be no difference between poor and rich, elite class and lower class, lower castes and higher castes. Everyone should be treated equally.
I want India to be an inspiration for other nations in the world.
I want India to have the largest economy in the world. We need to work together day in and day out to achieve these goals.
Thank You For Reading:
My Vision for India in 2047 postcard writing in English Essay