Essay On Amrita For Life | Essay On Health Benefits of Guduchi in Health Preservation and Treatment of Diseases
Howdy Friend, In this post " Essay On Amrita For Life | Essay On Health Benefits of Guduchi in Health Preservation and treatment of Diseases" we will read about the benefits and uses of Amrita or Guduchi.
So, without further ado, let's begin...
Essay on Amrita For Life
What is Amrita For Life?
AAIIA (All India Institute of Ayurveda), New Delhi, is organizing a national awareness campaign on popularization and to aware people of the uses and benefits of the Ayurveda Herbal Plant, ''Giloy also known as Guduchi in Hindi and Amrita in Sanskrit under the name of Amrita For Life Campaign.
"Amrita For Life" is funded by National Medicinal Plant Board, New Delhi.
What is Amrita/Guduchi/Giloy
Giloy is also known as Guduchi in Hindi and Amrita ( Amrita means Nectar of Life) in Sanskrit, is an ayurvedic herbal plant that can be found in almost all parts of India.
The scientific name of this classic herb is Tinospora Cordifola.
Giloy tastes bitter. Giloy plant has heart-shaped leaves and reddish color fruit. The stem of Giloy or Amrita is high in nutritional value; such as the Alkaloids, Steroids, etc.
Because of the above compounds present in it, it is effective against so many disorders like Diabetes, Fever, Neurological Problems, Cancer, etc.
Giloy herb is used as an immunity booster. It is also effective for several chronic diseases like Fever, Swine Flu, Malaria, and Viral Fever.
Giloy herb is also rich in antioxidants, antiseptic & anti-inflammatory properties.
Glucoside, Phosphorus, Zinc, Calcium, Copper, and Magnesium can also be found in it.
Now, let's discuss the benefits of Amrita.
Benefits of Amrita, Guduchi
- Amrita improves platelet count.
- Regular intake of Amrita helps to boost immunity.
- It is also used to cure hay fever or allergic rhinitis. Apart from this, it can be used to minimize the symptoms such as Sneezing, Watering of Eyes, Runny Nose, etc.
- Since it boosts immunity, it can be useful for different fevers, especially for Corona Infections.
- Though there is no evidence that Amrita can cure the infection, However, it can be used as an immunity booster.
- Giloy is also used to control sugar levels because it helps to enhance the production of Insulin.
- Giloy or Amrita is also used to reduce digestion-related problems such as vomiting, diarrhea, etc.
- Amrita or Giloy is also used to improve eyesight.
- Giloy is an apt medicine to reduce mental stress and anxiety.
- Giloy contains protein and phosphorus. Hence it must not be taken while pregnant.
- It is also beneficial for the skin as it helps in the detoxification of your skin.
- Giloy is rich in antioxidants and is used to purify the blood.
How to Consume Amrita?
2-3 Grams Amrita Powder can be taken twice a day or 5 to 10 ml of Amrita/Giloy Juice.
It should be taken after lunch.
Disclaimer: THE INFORMATION IN THE ARTICLE IS FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY. AND IF YOU ARE NOT FEELING WELL, PLEASE, CONSULT YOUR PHYSICIAN.
Thank For Reading; Essay On Amrita For Life | Essay On Health Benefits of Guduchi in Health Preservation and Treatment of Diseases
If you have any questions regarding "Essay On Amrita For Life | Essay On Health Benefits of Guduchi in Health Preservation and Treatment of Diseases"
Please, let us know in the comment section.