10 Lines on Autumn Season in English For Students
10 Lines on Autumn Season
- Autumn is one of the beautiful seasons that is a middle season between summer and winter.
- Autumn comes just after the summer.
- It ends before the winter season.
- This season is very important for farmers.
- They harvest their crops in this season.
- In autumn season almost all crops and fruits get ripened.
- There are various activities that can be performed during the autumn season such as hiking, mountaineering, cycling, etc.
- Indeed, autumn is the most beautiful season as it brings new hopes and breezes with it.
- Many poets have written many poems to praise autumn like Ode to Autumn by John Keats, etc.
- I love the autumn season so much. 😍
10 Lines on Autumn Season in English
- Autumn season also known as "Fall' is the most beautiful and best season for going on picnics.
- In this autumn, plants shed their leaves.
- It is the season in which farmers are very excited to accumulate their harvest from their agricultural fields.
- Some common autumn harvests that farmers gather in this season are pumpkin, apple, and corn.
- If you are interested in games, you can have fun in the said season.
- There are several activities you can do in the autumn season like hiking, walk in the forest, etc.
- John Keats, a poet, called this season "the season of mists and mellow fruitfulness."
- In this season leaves change their colour to yellow and orange.
- As this season starts to end plants start to shed their leaves and flowers.
- This season is a sign of hope and love.
- To sum up, I can not wait to see the beauty of the season - Autumn. 🧡