10 Lines On My Dream To Become a Doctor in English For Students
Today we will read 10 lines on my dream to become a Doctor, So stay tuned!
10 LINES ON MY DREAM TO BECOME A DOCTOR
- Different people have different ambitions in life.
- Some want to become lawyers and engineers.
- However, I aim to become a doctor.
- It's been my dream since my childhood.
- I want to serve my countrymen by becoming a doctor.
- Additionally, I will provide free medicines to poor people who can not afford to buy medicines and all other necessary stuff.
- I know, how much effort I have to put in to achieve my dream.
- Nevertheless, I am sanguine about my dream.
- One day I will prove to the world that I was right by becoming a doctor.
- I will work very hard till my goal is achieved.
10 Lines on My Aim To become a Doctor
- Someone has perfectly said, the poorest person in this world is one who doesn't have any dreams in life.
- Having a dream in one's life is very important.
- It gives you a direction that yields positive results in the end.
- My dream is to become a doctor.
- There are several reasons why I want to become a doctor.
- Firstly, it is a noble profession, loved by all.
- Most of all, it provides you with an opportunity to serve humanity.
- After all, the sole purpose of this life is to serve humanity.
- In addition, I would love to be a doctor because I don't want to see any poor die of any disease.
- As a doctor, I would make sure that everyone gets proper medication on time & none dies of lack of negligence.
10 Lines on a Doctor
- A doctor is considered a very good and noble job all over the world.
- Indeed, it is a very important profession.
- Doctors cure millions of people who have several illnesses.
- Doctors never get bored.
- They always remain ready to treat others.
- My dream is also to be a doctor.
- I work very hard to achieve that goal.
- I am quite optimistic that I would make my dream come true with my determination and hard work.
- I want to provide free medicines to people.
- Apart from it, I also want to make people aware of health and hygiene.
- I want to impart to them some necessary medical care knowledge that everyone should have.
- To summarize, I love this profession.
Thank you for reading.
Post a Comment