Essay on New Education Policy 2022 in English
Essay on New Education Policy: The new educational policy aims to improve the quality of education from primary education to higher education. In the new education policy, several changes were made by the government to enhance the quality of education. In this essay, we are going to read a detailed essay on THE NEW EDUCATION POLICY.
ESSAY ON NEW EDUCATION POLICY
Introduction - New Education Policy
Need for New Education Policy
Objectives of New Education Policy
- The main aim behind the new education policy is to impart quality education. It wants to focus on the round development of a student.
- Furthermore, it aims to increase the Gross Enrollment Ratio in higher education.
- It also wants to increase the overall Gross Enrollment Ratio in Vocational Courses.
- Another focus of the education policy would be on the Universalisation of Education from pre-nursery to secondary education.
Principles of New Education Policy
- To encourage quality education.
- Recognizing and strengthening the inner capabilities of children.
- To encourage the overall development of students.
- Increasing literacy and enrollment rate in the country.
- To give students a choice to choose a particular subject or course according to their choice.
- To encourage students to learn different languages.
- To inculcate moral and ethical values in the students.
- Encouraging youth to think out of the box by Autonomy and Empowerment.