Best Thought of the Day in English for School Morning Assembly
Thought of the day in English for school Morning Assembly
- Education breeds Confidence. Confidence breeds hope. Hope breeds peace. ~ Confucius
- Ignorance is bliss. ~ Thomas Gray
- Be the change that you want to see in the world. ~ Gandhi Ji
- Where there is love, there is life. ~ Gandhi Ji
- Do not settle for less, work hard and dream big.
- Do not belittle anyone for it can ruin him/her.
- Hope is being able to foresee the light despite being in the darkness.
- Everything that is done in this whole universe is done by hope. ~ Martin Luther
- Hope is the only thing that defeats fear.
- If you have hope, no one in this world can defeat you.
- To achieve highness, first, you must learn how to dream big.
- If you are willing to put in your hardwork, you either win or learn.
- No great man has achieved greatness without taking risks.
- The main aim of education is not merely gain knowledge but action.
- A child without education is like a bird without wings.
- If you can not run, you better to crawl.
- Education is the only weapon that can defeat a gun.
- Success is the sum total of actions you take every single day.
- You degree is just a piece of paper, your behaviour shows how much educated you are.
- It's better to take small steps every day than to run once in a while.
- A little progress each day adds up to the big results.
- Fear kills more dreams than a failure ever will.
- It always seems impossible until it's done. ~ Nelson Mandela
- Failure is an option here. If you are not failing, you are not innovating. ~ Elon Musk
- Take risks now and do something bold. You would not regret later. ~ Elon Musk.
- It's better to adore and take risks than to regret in future.
- Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a great battle. ~ Plato
- We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of darkness. The real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. ~ Plato
- Only the dead have seen the end of war. ~ Plato
- Stop acting so small. You are the universe in estatic motion. ~ Runi
- As you start to walk on the way, the way appears. ~ Rumi
- Let silence be the art you practice. ~ Rumi
Best Quotes of the day for the School Morning Assembly
- I am enough of an artist to draw freely upon my imagination. Imagination is more important than knowledge. Knowledge is limited. Imagination encircles the world. ~ Albert Einstein
- Anyone who lives within their means suffers from a lack of imagination. ~ Oscar Wilde
- You can't depend on your eyes when your imagination is out of focus. ~ Mark Twain
- The purpose of our lives is to be happy. ~ Dalai Lama
- Many of life’s failures are people who did not realize how close they were to success when they gave up.~ Thomas A. Edison
- Not how long, but how well you have lived is the main thing. ~ Seneca
- Without hard work, nothing grows but weeds.
- Winners embrace hard work. They love the discipline of it, the trade-off they’re making to win. Losers, on the other hand, see it as punishment. And that’s the difference. ~ Lou Holtz
- Success is no accident. It is hard work, perseverance, learning, studying, sacrifice and most of all, love of what you are doing or learning to do. ~ Pele
- Enthusiasm is everything. It must be taut and vibrating like a guitar string. ~ Pele
- Hardwork beats talent.
- If you are hardworking, you would be more happy than those who don't not work hard.
Thank you for reading : Thought of the day in English for school Morning Assembly
Post a Comment