Essay on Corruption Free India For a Developed Nation
CORRUPTION-FREE INDIS FOR A DEVELOPED NATION: Corruption is a very negative word that we all are familiar with. It is practiced all over the world to gain public benefits in an illegal way. However, our country, India, tops the corruption list. That is why our growth has slowed down. This menace is eating our country.
This article will give you a detailed essay on CORRUPTION-FREE INDIA FOR A DEVELOPED NATION. So without further ado, let us start...
ESSAY ON CORRUPTION-FREE INDIS FOR A DEVELOPED NATION
I dream of a corruption-free India. A place where talented people are given opportunities rather than those who try to gain power through money and corruption. I dream of seeing my country free from corrupt officers, politicians, policemen, and other officers. A place where everyone encourages loyalty and talent. A place where no one takes or offers bribes.
Our country is filled with corrupt leaders and officers. Those who have power and money win every game. These illegal things must be eradicated once and for all. Those who work hard should be rewarded more than those who pay bribes.
Furthermore, the government is launching many welfare schemes every other day for poor and those with some kind of disabilities. However, due to corrupt leaders, they hardly benefit from it. The government should make a separate body that will keep an eye on such officers. Anyone who is found involved in such evil activities should be punished strictly as per the law.
There are plenty of scholarship schemes for students who belong to poor backgrounds. They should be given such scholarships without demanding anything from them.
We as the respected citizens of this beautiful nation should not offer any officer bribe. Furthermore, the government should take strict actions against those who are found involved in it.
IMPACT OF CORRUPTION ON OUR COUNTRY
- Corruption could affect the growth of our country's economy.
- Corruption erodes the trust of the public that they have in the judiciary and the police.
- Corruption can increase the gap between the rich and the poor.
- Corruption can be used to reduce the amount of taxes, fees, and other customs duties.
- Corruption can also deter justice for innocents and criminals.
IMPACT OF CORRUPTION FREE INDIA
There will be many advantages to eliminating corruption in our country. First of all, it will help us in building many schools and medical colleges. The money that is given as a bribe could be used in building roads and generating employment for our unemployed youth. It will also help us in reforming our system such as the education system, judiciary system, medical system, etc. When there will be no corruption while recruiting youth for any post, that department will be filled with talented and loyal officers. Corruption-free India means that every individual will pay taxes. It will be beneficial for our overall economy.
HOW TO MAKE INDIA CORRUPTION FREE
There is no straightforward solution to this problem. However, we can take many measures to tackle it. Some are:
- LACK OF AWARENESS: Lack of awareness is one of the major causes of corruption. Our people are very innocent and they are fooled by many vicious officers to pay them in the name of charges and fees. We need to educate our people not to pay such charges without any receipt. We also should make them of their rights.
- STRICT LAWS: Strict laws should be made to eliminate this menace. Any individual who takes or gives bribes should be punished strictly.
- EXPOSE CORRUPT ONES: The government should make new groups of policemen and other officers who will expose such corrupt officers. The media can also play a vital role in exposing such officers.
SOME ANTI-CORRUPTION INITIATIVES
- Right to Information Act
- Right to Public Services laws
- The Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988
- The Benami Transactions [Prohibition] Act, 1988
- Prevention of Money Laundering Act, 2002
Corruption needs to be tackled and eliminated from our country as soon as possible. Now the question how to eliminate it? The answer to this question is not unambiguous; there are many examples of corruption-free countries. They achieved success in a very short period of time. For example, Singapore, Georgia, Estonia, etc. We also need to take strict measures against it and spread awareness about it.
THANKS FOR READING; THE ESSAY ON CORRUPTION FREE INDIA
Post a Comment