10 Lines on Ideal Teacher in English ✔️
Teachers are also called nation builders. They are a very important part of our society. They help us to grow mentally, emotionally, and socially. Their role is not only limited to character and moral building but also plays a huge role in preparing our youths for the most demanding role like doctors, scientists, & lawyers.
10 LINES ON THE IDEAL TEACHER
In this essay, we are going to read "10 LINES ON IDEAL TEACHER". These lines will be super easy to read. You can use them in your essay writing. It will be beneficial for all students from classes 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 & 7.
10 Lines on Ideal Teacher
- A teacher is a person who guides us in our educational journey.
- Teachers play a very important role in nurturing delicate minds.
- A teacher should be an ideal teacher.
- Because ideal teachers are very confident and kind.
- It is a source of inspiration for children.
- An ideal teacher not only teaches subjective matter but also guides students emotionally.
- An ideal teacher is capable of teaching students effectively.
- He is always ready to help students in their studies.
- Moreover, he is a role model for his students.
- He never supports inequality.
- More importantly, an ideal teacher is cooperative and friendly.
Ten Lines on Ideal Teacher
- There are so many teachers out there.
- However, ideal teachers are very rare.
- An ideal teacher is a great teacher who knows his/her students very well.
- He/She can understand psychological differences among students.
- He/she has good manners.
- He/She does his duty very sincerely.
- An ideal teacher is very honest and kind.
- He/She never comes late to school.
- Plain living & high thinking is ingrained in their moral values.
- When I will grow up I would like to become an IDEAL TEACHER.
Hope it would be beneficial for you. You can use it in your essays. Thank you for reading 10 LINES ON IDEAL TEACHER.