Essay on Facebook - Merits and Demerits of Facebook
Essay on Facebook Merits and Demerits of FacebookFacebook was founded by an American student, Mark Zuckerberg, in 2004. It gained success within no time. It has billions of users all across the world. Its main motive was to connect people all across the globe.
It is a platform on which we can share our thoughts, photos & videos with our friends and relatives. You can also message your friends on it. It also allows users to share their stories. Now many people all around the world are using this platform to promote their businesses. It also allows users to sell or buy, whatever they want. We can make pages and groups on it.
Facebook allows content creators to share their content. It has now become a livelihood to millions of people across the world. It allows its users to show ads on their videos as Youtube does.
Facebook is easy to use. You need a Gmail account or a phone number for creating an account on it. Any person who is above 13 years old can make an account on it. We can create an account on it within 2 minutes. It doesn't charge anything for using it.
Comparing Facebook with other social media sites, it is more trustable, easy, and safe to use. However, sometimes hackers can hack your profile but it can be recovered after Facebook verification easily.
Merits of Facebook.
- It is easy to use.
- We can connect with our friends and family from anywhere.
- We can make new friends on Facebook.
- We can also promote our businesses on it.
- Its privacy features are better than other social media sites.
- It does not charge anything.
- We can share our photos and videos with our close ones on it.
- We can also get informed about the happenings in the world by it.
- We can read journals, research papers on it.
- We can also follow our favorite celebrities on it.
- It also allows users to share their locations with their friends.
- We can create student groups, family groups, etc on it.
Demerits of Facebook.
- Sometimes hackers can attack hack our profiles on it.
- It can also make us addicted.
- It can hinder the academic performance of students.
- Many people create fake accounts on it.
- There are so many people on it who try to incite hatred among different communities.
- Some people also share rumors on it.
10 lines on Facebook
- Facebook was created by a Harvard University student, Mark Zuckerberg, in 2004.
- It was initially made for Harvard students to connect with other students at the University.
- Its net worth is 138.227 Billion Dollars.
- It has around 50 billion users.
- We can share photos with our relatives and friends on it.
- It also has a message option on it.
- It allows its users to create pages and groups on it.
- We can promote our businesses on it.
- Facebook does not charge anything to its users.
- We can also read the research articles on it.
F&Qs on Facebook Essay.
Who can use Facebook?
Any person above 13 years old.
Who invented Facebook?
An American student, Mark Zuckerberg.
When was Facebook invented?
It was created in the year 2004.
Can we delete our Facebook account?
Yes, in settings you can find an account deletion option.
Thank you for reading '' Essay on Facebook - Advantages and Disadvantages of Facebook''